cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jake_Lara1
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi everybody

We just upgraded to the Airtable Business account and recently updated our Airtable connection in Zapier from one user's personal access token to another user. 

Now all the Zaps using Airtable have stopped working - and have an error message that the Airtable connection is expired.

I've tried reconnecting the airtable account several times, and each connection says expired.

When you sign into Airtable through Zapier, there are a few new options...

Screen Shot 2023-09-11 at 9.33.06 AM.jpg

I've selected the organization option as this makes the most sense for us. 

No luck - it always shows as an expired connection. Any advice??

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jake_Lara1

Yes! After many support tickets and lots of confusion. First you want to revoke access to zapier in Airtable. Profile icon > integrations. Next, when you authenticate Airtable in Zapier, DON’T select the Organzation option. Every time I did this it didn't work, and would show that it was an expired connection. I'm not at my computer, but the other option I believe it says “add a base” on that sign in screen is what you want. It's a bit confusing but after clicking through it there is an option that says “all current and future bases and all current and future workspaces”

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
kdburns
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Did you get this resolved. I'm having the same issue. 

Jake_Lara1

Yes! After many support tickets and lots of confusion. First you want to revoke access to zapier in Airtable. Profile icon > integrations. Next, when you authenticate Airtable in Zapier, DON’T select the Organzation option. Every time I did this it didn't work, and would show that it was an expired connection. I'm not at my computer, but the other option I believe it says “add a base” on that sign in screen is what you want. It's a bit confusing but after clicking through it there is an option that says “all current and future bases and all current and future workspaces”

kdburns
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Amazing! Thank you. I was just short of tossing my computer out the window. 😂