1932 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senna
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi, I am pretty new to this and not a developer. We are using Airtable for our product database for our Shopify store, and have Airpower as the sync between them. This works pretty good, but there is one major thing we need that Airpower does not support.

We need the number of "committed" inventory of the products to sync from Shopify into Airtable in real-time. Right now, the Airpower Inventory sync only brings the "available" number through, but both are required for us, and we need the data to by syncing constantly so it's up to date.

Is this something we could use a webhook for? Or is there a simpler process?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Senna

Thanks for your input! I actually just solved it myself with a really easy fix 😅 

The committed inventory is already being brought through to Airtable in our "Order Line Items" table, as order quantity. So I just linked the order quantity field back into our Variants table, and filtered it by orders that have not been shipped yet. Easy Peasy. 

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2

Did you ask the Airpower team to see if they can add that feature?

If they can't do it, my guess is that you should be able to set that up with Make's Shopify integrations & automations for Airtable. (And yes, if Shopify provides that information via a webhook, you can always use Make's custom webhooks to receive that information and send it into Airtable.)

However, there is quite a learning curve with Make, so I provide some Make training resources in this thread.

if you can confirm with Make's support team that this is possible with their Shopify modules, then I am available for hire to help you set this up. I am one of the top Airtable & Make experts, and you can feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable Consultant — ScottWorld

Senna

Thanks for your input! I actually just solved it myself with a really easy fix 😅 

The committed inventory is already being brought through to Airtable in our "Order Line Items" table, as order quantity. So I just linked the order quantity field back into our Variants table, and filtered it by orders that have not been shipped yet. Easy Peasy.