Help

Re: Is there an endpoint available to list all workspaces in a Enterprise account?

1336 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
reneev
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I wanted to know if there is an endpoint in the Web API or otherwise, that can list all workspaces that belong to a specific Airtable account. I'd like to be able to programmatically query all the bases that belong to any given workspace, so I can create a script that'll handle onboarding and offboarding on Airtable. I know that you can use the Get Enterprise endpoint (https://airtable.com/developers/web/api/get-enterprise) to get a list of workspace ids. But for my specific use case it isn't helpful. I need to be able to see workspace information beyond just the id. 

4 Replies 4

Are you looking for the Collaborations object for a user that lists all the bases, workspaces, and interfaces that a user has access to? You can get it when you get a user.

reneev

Thank you for your response. Yes, this would be useful for deleting a collaborator from a workspace, base, or interface, but doesn't help in terms of automating adding them to a workspace, base, or interface, especially if I'm querying the workspaces, bases, or interfaces by name. This is why I'm looking more for an endpoint that allows me to get information workspaces, bases, and interfaces in a more holistic way (e.g. list workspaces, get workspaces, get interface by ID etc). Is this available? Not sure if I'm looking in the wrong place.

I don’t think there is a single endpoint that will get you everything you want. But you should be able to piece together everything from different endpoints.

reneev

Re: "you should be able to piece together everything from different endpoints". In the case of interfaces, this isn't exactly true. There's just no way to cleanly query interfaces with the API. Do you have some insight on how I can do so through the web API or otherwise?