cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ashwin_P
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi,

Is there any way to load blocks in mobile phones ? Any known hacks?

Thanks.

5 Replies 5
andupotorac
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Would also love to know this.

Hi! Blocks aren’t supported on mobile right now, but it’s something we’re thinking about. If you can share a little more about what you have in mind that can help inform our prioritization :slightly_smiling_face:

Ashwin_P
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator
  1. I wanted to see a chart on my phone
  2. Somebody else - they use another app for Facilities management. They work with plumbers and electricians who should be able to click a button in the block, they don’t have access to a computer to do it. They couldn’t use Airtable because of the lack of blocks support in the Airtable app.

I’m sure there are tons of potential applications for blocks on mobile, but the most immediate example for my organization is the time-tracker block. As I commented in a related thread, the ability to use the time tracker block on mobile would allow us to track production in our in-plant print shop and distribution center, essentially doubling the number of users for our organization.

Anthony_Gualand
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Would love to be able to take the custom app we’ve created and be able to use it in a mobile app platform with our customers. being able to use custom built apps inside airtable is great for employees who have Airtable logins that we pay for (though we would also like to see them be accessible via the Airtable mobile app since many of our employees work predominantly in the field and don’t have access to their desktop computers oftentimes). But we would like to make our custom apps the basis of the functionality we want to provide to customers for and part of the service we provide them. is this something under consideration?