10893 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joe_Cool
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Has anyone figured out how to move an AirTable table onto an SQL database. I use Air-table for everything, but I’m starting to run into issues with the 100 record limit that Airtable imposes. Unfortuntely, it is a proprietary plugin making the API requests and it generates an error when the user retrieves over 100 records at a time (leaving many records blank).

Does anyone have codebase or ideas on how to ‘sync’ Airtable records into an SQL database, which can then be queried by a web app that displays dynamic content. I don’t want to move away from Airtable as a CMS because its so easy for other project collaborators to use for data entry.

28 Replies 28

Sorry… let’s move this discussion to a private message.

Hi Arthur,

I still look for a way to use the airtable API for Excel or Word. An export to XML would be great. Could you please let me know more about your solution? Thank you.

Best,
Mathias

PM sent.

[20 char filler]

Hi Arthur, we are interested as well in an export to xml!

Hi Arthur - have you found a solution? :grinning: Best, Babs

Hi there!

I’m not following this thread, so make sure to send me a private message if you have a request. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll send you a message in a minute…

Hi Arthur !

I’m looking for a solution as well ! If you can help me :winking_face:

Harvey_Mason
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi there,

I just created this topic in the Work Offered thread, but wondering if anyone here could help?

In basic terms, I’m looking to generate an XML feed from a table…

Many thanks

Hi Can you help me to find solution in syncing up data from airtable

Ryan_Johnson1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Check out Actiondesk. They’re new but they have a solution,