1026 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
carl_gough
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’m looking for some support to help with block views.

We have 30 + clients who are all at various stages of progress and Id like a single block view to help me see.

1. A client paid for 10 and has 8 booked, 2 remain
  2. Overall view of meetings, ie 150 paid for - 50 booked in
  3. Status of meetings etc
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Zach_Manzi
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi @carl_gough,

Thanks for reaching out about configuring your blocks!

It sounds like the chart block might address your needs here. Based on a particular view, you can group data so that it’s more granular and easier to interpret quickly:

Screen Recording 2020-08-11 at 11.51.08 AM

Given that you’re hoping to see several different data points in one visualization, it’s possible you may need two separate chart blocks to include all of the information. I wonder if a pivot table might also work here, but you might run up against the same issue.

You can read about Airtable Blocks here or by clicking “Install Block +” in a blocks dashboard within your base! I hope my suggestions get you started in the right direction, but if you come up with a different solution that works well, please feel free to share here.

See Solution in Thread

1 Reply 1
Zach_Manzi

Hi @carl_gough,

Thanks for reaching out about configuring your blocks!

It sounds like the chart block might address your needs here. Based on a particular view, you can group data so that it’s more granular and easier to interpret quickly:

Screen Recording 2020-08-11 at 11.51.08 AM

Given that you’re hoping to see several different data points in one visualization, it’s possible you may need two separate chart blocks to include all of the information. I wonder if a pivot table might also work here, but you might run up against the same issue.

You can read about Airtable Blocks here or by clicking “Install Block +” in a blocks dashboard within your base! I hope my suggestions get you started in the right direction, but if you come up with a different solution that works well, please feel free to share here.