cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kristina_Webb
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello! :wave:
I have been trying to figure this out for a couple of weeks now, but finally diving into custom scripts.

I am trying to set up an Automation in my Airtable Workspace where:

https://i.imgur.com/7YzO6yB.png

Button is pushed > Import data from .csv or Google sheets.

Is there a script that will import when I push that button?

It doesn’t have to be this way exactly, it can be an import every couple hours as well. The goal is to just take data from a google sheet that is updated by 50+ people and just automatically import it that data to my airtable a couple of times a day.

I have tried visual Scripting sites like zapier, make.com, Integromat, couplier.io, sheetgo, chrome extensions, etc.

Thank you!

3 Replies 3
Andy_Cloke
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Have you tried the Data Fetcher extension @Kristina_Webb?

The no-code Google Sheets Airtable integration will do exactly what you need.

You mentioned CSVs - it will import those too.

Once you’ve set those up. You can run them from an Airtable button field or on a schedule.

Hi @Kristina_Webb, I’m sure the recommendation from @Andy_Cloke is excellent and will work well.

Out of curiosity: Why didn’t Zapier work for you? I’ve also implemented coupler.io in the past and it works really well, especially given that it deep-syncs (which you don’t get in the case of Zapier).

Kristina_Webb
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Thank you! The particular sheet is being used and edited by so many people that I noticed all changes weren’t being pushed to airtable

I was using New or Updated Spreadsheet Row in zapier to then update the record in airtable and it missed a lot of changes. I need like a whole import of the whole .csv instead of just changes and couldnt really find that

Will try the data fetcher one above! Thank you!