Help

Rich Text Formatting field lacks Page Design features

Topic Labels: Custom Extensions
2432 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When you turn on the Rich Text Formatting option in a Long Text Field, you are limited in the Page Design Block.
First of all, it is not possible to change the typefont, neither is it possible to change the font size. It is understandable that you cannot make the text bold, italic and so on, because that is what you do in the field itself. But, the font size and fonttype can not be change in the field itself. So, what is it gonna be: add features in the Long Field, or add them in the Block area?

Regards,
André

3 Replies 3
Billy_Littlefie
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi @Andre_Zijlstra,

The page designer block has been updated to support text formatting of long text cells w/ rich text enabled, including font, size, weight, & line height. Hopefully this gives some more flexibility with displaying rich text content in page designer!

I’m using the page designer to produce quotes and invoices. I have a table to display the line items on the quote/invoice, with columns for Category, Description, Quantity, Units, Unit Price, and Total Price.

My Description field uses rich text but the rich text is not working in the table.

Doesnt work neither for me