cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yak
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hello, maybe someone had a similar issue and can give me a hand

After I do Block run on my extension the resulting localhost URL has an expired SSL certificate.

It is my understanding this is a self signed certificate created on the fly when I do Block run (but I might be wrong)

I searched for the certificate everywhere but it just isn’t there, which makes me believe it is created on each run for the server.

Does know if there is a way to specify the certificate I want to use when I do Block run or any other work around to this issue. I am pretty sure I might be doing something wrong since I couldn’t find any other report on the same thing but I have spent 3 days now on this without luck.

Any help will be appreciated!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Yak
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Sorry Justing but this search is not producing any post with the solution I needed.
https://community.airtable.com/search?q=cors

For anyone else having a similar issue when creating a custom extension you will (probably) need to add a CORS plugin for your browser. (At least that was the only solution I found after spending ours trying to understand why the localhost URL was not working)

Hope this helps!

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3

This is being addressed in another thread. Please refrain from starting new threads when another discussion on the subject is already in-progress.

Yak
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Sorry Justing but this search is not producing any post with the solution I needed.
https://community.airtable.com/search?q=cors

For anyone else having a similar issue when creating a custom extension you will (probably) need to add a CORS plugin for your browser. (At least that was the only solution I found after spending ours trying to understand why the localhost URL was not working)

Hope this helps!

I was referring to the other thread that you started here: