Help

Re: Sort by amount of repeating Rollup values (Voicemails)

Solved
Jump to Solution
986 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kosta_Kondraten
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I am attempting to fine tune by lead scoring in my Airtable CRM by sorting my Contacts by the amount of consecutive 'Voicemail' values in my 'Call Result' rollup field in Contact (which is a rollup from my Touch Points' table Call Result single select drop down.

What I am looking to achieve is that those who have a lot of Voicemail unanswered get sorted to the bottom for my daily calls and the ones who have the least consecutive Voicemail unanswered get sorted at the top (so I don't keep calling people who just keep going to Voicemail when copy/pasting into my Touchpoints table).

Any input on how I could do this much appreciated. Thank you!

Video for context:
https://share.getcloudapp.com/NQuWRnP0

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

In "Touchpoints", add a formula field that'll output 1 if the "Call Result" value is "Voicemail"

In your "Contacts" table, add a rollup field for that new formula field we just created and do a "SUM(values)", and sort by this field, where the lowest number is the lowest voicemail count, does that make sense?

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

In "Touchpoints", add a formula field that'll output 1 if the "Call Result" value is "Voicemail"

In your "Contacts" table, add a rollup field for that new formula field we just created and do a "SUM(values)", and sort by this field, where the lowest number is the lowest voicemail count, does that make sense?

Kosta_Kondraten
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Thank you so much this makes perfect sense!