cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leifika
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am stuck 😫
I am attempting to configure a webhook, but I continue to encounter a 401 error that seems to be related to the API token. I have thoroughly reviewed all the settings and ensured that I am inputting them accurately. Additionally, I am utilizing an Airtable pro plan, and there are no other users associated with my account, so I have all the permissions. Also if I put "Bearer" in front of the token it turns into a 403 error

Any guidance would be amazing! 

Screenshot 2023-06-16 at 06.57.30.png

3 Replies 3

Are you using an API key or a Personal Access Token? API keys do not work with webhooks. If you are using a PAT, make sure that you have granted access to the base in question and the corresponding scopes.
The documentation has more info.

leifika
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi @kuovonne, Yes, I am using the Personal Access Token (PAT) for authentication. I've verified that I'm using all the letters of the token, starting from "pat" until I reach the period.

Additionally, I am the owner of the table, and the only available option for me is the "owner" permission. So, I should have the necessary permissions.

I have also attempted to use every scope individually, testing one scope at a time. However, regardless of what I try, I keep encountering the same error consistently, 401, Unauthorized 

Any guidance or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!
Screenshot 2023-06-18 at 18.07.16.pngScreenshot 2023-06-18 at 18.06.58.png
vcgptpurs
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I'm having the same exact problem, if anyone is able to provide a solution please do share!