cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gilles_prevotal
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hey Community !

I’ve been searching here and there, and i don’t see the way to update multiple fields at the same time, in the same updateRecordAsync. Is it even possible ? Because doing one field update at a time is very slow.
Any help or workaround appreciated :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Welcome to the Airtable community!

Yes, it is possible.

What do you have so far? What error messages are you getting? You likely have a syntax error, a spelling error, or are sending the data in the wrong format.

Can you post the relevant snippets of your code (use the </> icon to format the code)? Can you post screen shots of your fields including column headings?

await table.updateRecordAsync(record, {
  "Field 1": "value",
  "Field 2": "value",
})

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
gilles_prevotal

I can understand that the way to do so is in front of my eyes and i am unable to see it, but i am new to AirTable script and the doc is not very understandable. Moreover, examples found in the community do not address this topic…

kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Welcome to the Airtable community!

Yes, it is possible.

What do you have so far? What error messages are you getting? You likely have a syntax error, a spelling error, or are sending the data in the wrong format.

Can you post the relevant snippets of your code (use the </> icon to format the code)? Can you post screen shots of your fields including column headings?

await table.updateRecordAsync(record, {
  "Field 1": "value",
  "Field 2": "value",
})

Thank you Kuovonne, in Airtable Scripting , the reference was unclear to me, as well as the exact syntax to code the array to pass to the function.