cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Martin_Fjeldvae
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there. Just wondering if someone knows if this is possible:

1. Make a search box on a webpage where users can search in a airtable base using the api
  2. show the resulting hits and depending on some easy parameters give the user a “yes you can aply” or a “no you cant aply”
3 Replies 3

Yes, very possible.

To narrow down your search for information or assistance it would help the community to know more about the particular website you’re working on. For example, where is it hosted (some hosts don’t allow custom code) and what framework is it (Wordpress, Drupal, Magento, etc?).

Also, it’s helpful to know which tables and which fields are involved in the search and subsequent “yes you can apply” logic.

I too have the same question, we are using your AirPress [Wordpress] plugin to pull content into Wordpress, however, I started going down the path of doing a WP search query filter which would issue an AirTable “filterByFormula” API query, but the challenge is linking the search results to a corresponding virtual post page for the record.

Is this something you are familiar with?

I’m having this same problem all Bala below. Your Wordpress plugin is amazing, I’m building a content database for our nonprofit public television station. The only problem I’ve run into is not being able to use search with the virtual posts. Would you be willing to help?