cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kathy_Lewis
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi,

We create forms to capture registrations for workshops. The dates and times of these workshops are set as Singapore time, but our participants register from all around the world, so we need these dates and times in the form to show up in their local timezone.

This used to happen automatically, but now it doesn't.

Can someone show me how we can have these dates and times show up in their local timezone? But in this case, I do not know which timezone the participant will be in when they are registering, so do not have the specific timezone.

Thank you in advance

4 Replies 4

Hm, with a date field with the following settings:

Screenshot 2023-03-07 at 1.30.45 PM.png

It shows up like this when I set my system time to Singapore time of +8

Screenshot 2023-03-07 at 1.30.06 PM.png

And then it shows then when I set my system time to EST:

Screenshot 2023-03-07 at 1.31.51 PM.png

And this appears to be exactly what you want?

Here's a link to the base so you can use it as a comparison if you'd like

Kathy_Lewis

Thank you for your help. And yes you are correct when we are working in the grid view, then it will show up in the timezone of the participant. However, we are using the form, and when this happens using your method, the timezone reverts to GMT. Please see the screenshot of a side-by-side of the time in the grid and the form which reverts to GMT time. The grid view and the form view are showing different times.

WhatsApp Image 2023-03-13 at 2.39.02 PM.png

Ah, I see, you're using a linked field.  Apologies, I thought you were using a date field

I don't think this is possible with current functionality I'm afraid.  Perhaps you could open a support ticket to see if they have any workarounds for you

Kathy_Lewis

Thank you for trying to assist me. The strange thing is that were able to do it for about 2 years with no issue and then at the end of 2022, the dates no longer adjusted to the local timezones and I can't work out why.