554 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zws-airtable-ad
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am trying to have fillable fields in a encoded url that uses filterbyformula. here is my example:

unencoded formula that gets a subset of records from a table. Here the search criteria is explicit.
OR(AND({authenticatedUserId},{authenticatedUserId}=‘recB7VzcJLuL6UgIK’),AND({mobile},{mobile}=’+1 2345678987’),AND({email},{email}=‘johndoe@example.com’)

here is the encoded form that will be used in the url as query.
filterbyformula=fields%5B%5D=zwsMemberID&filterByFormula=OR(AND(%7BauthenticatedUserId%7D%2C%7BauthenticatedUserId%7D%3D’recB7VzcJLuL6UgIK’)%2CAND(%7Bmobile%7D%2C%7Bmobile%7D%3D’%2B1+2345678987’)%2CAND(%7Bemail%7D%2C%7Bemail%7D%3D’johndoe%40example.com’))

I would like to be able to have the explicit data be fillable fields.
filterbyformula=fields%5B%5D=zwsMemberID&filterByFormula=OR(AND(%7BauthenticatedUserId%7D%2C%7BauthenticatedUserId%7D%3D**{{input_auth_user_id}})%2CAND(%7Bmobile%7D%2C%7Bmobile%7D%3D{{input_phonenumber}}’)%2CAND(%7Bemail%7D%2C%7Bemail%7D%3D{{input_email}}**))

I saw the following reference but not sure if this what i need and if so i am not quite understanding how to adapt prefill_ to this situation

0 Replies 0