cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marco_Projetos
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Good afternoon everyone, all right?
I really need your help because I don’t know how to relate the columns … I put a picture of what I need. When someone searches for something, they get information from those who have something just like what they are looking for.

|15|Procuro|Casa|Venda|2|230000| 47 > result|
|47|Tenho|Casa|Venda|2|230000|15, 50 > result|
|50|Procuro|Casa|Venda|2|230000|47 > result|

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
4 Replies 4

Welcome to the community, @Marco_Projetos! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: The picture you added didn’t come through because you’re new to the community. New users have certain restrictions when posting. Those will be gradually lifted as you are more active in the community.

Could you elaborate more on what you’re trying to accomplish? Your current description is pretty broad, and without the image to assist, it’s difficult to know where to begin.

Thank you @Justin_Barrett
I need it when the line that starts with “Tenho” is the same as other lines that start with “Procuro”. Return the id in a column called “igual”.

Column
id | tipoopcao | tipodeimovel | qtdedorms | valordoimovel | igual
|15|Procuro|Casa|Venda|2|230000| 47|
|47|Tenho|Casa|Venda|2|230000|15, 50|
|50|Procuro|Casa|Venda|2|230000|47|

Because Airtable is a database, not a spreadsheet, records (rows) don’t have any inherent relationship, nor can they arbitrarily access each other via formulas. There are some Airtable tricks that can make certain kinds of cross-record referencing possible, but based on my knowledge of such systems, the type of arbitrary multi-record searching you want to do isn’t currently possible using Airtable’s features alone. You’ll need to enlist the help of outside tools that can read Airtable’s data via the API, find the matches, and insert the IDs of matching records into the {Igual} field.