383 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michelle_King
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Small charity here thank you for reading!  I am trying to make a sign up sheet for volunteers to sign up to wrap Christmas presents for children - that bits sorted.  But I need to sort parking for them. 

On the main base theres a linked column that pulls up there name and there car registrations so it pulls through for each hour which volunteers are in and in each hour slot it tells me what the number plates are.

I am trying to hide those fields (again fine) and have a field for each day that shows all car number plates expected in the car park and ideally remove the ones that are there for multiple slots and just show them the once.

Am I being silly what would I use to find this I swear I used to be able to do show it as a roll up or something but for the life of me I cannot work it out. 

Thanks in advance 

3 Replies 3

You could link each hour to a date in a separate table and use a rollup field there with ARRAYUNIQUE(values)

Would it need to be in a different tab?  Currently I am doing it in the same one but that means that its essentially one long line of registration numbers so its not pulling them out 

Can you share screenshots? That's always a lot easier.