cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sara_Davis
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello!

I have a table of clients, each of whom has been assigned a coach.

I have a second table of appointments which is coming from Acuity. In that table, I have the clients linked so I can see all of the client's meetings with anyone in our company.

What I want to do is find the FIRST time that a client has met with their coach. This would not be their first meeting ever; that would be too easy.

Within the "clients" table, I have the "client" name, the "coach" name (and a ton of other data)

Within the "appointments" table, I have the  "client" name, the "coach" name, the "calendar" the appointment was booked on (which would match the "coach"), and obviously the dates and times of appointments. 

I can use "min" formula to find the first appointment, but I'm struggling with the first appointment with the specific team member that is the "coach". 

Thank you!

2 Replies 2

Assuming that people who are coaches always act as coaches, store the role of the person in the staff table. Have a lookup of the role of the person that the client met with in the appointments table. Then in the clients table, use a conditional rollup that looks for the earliest date where the role is a coach.

Sara_Davis

Thank you!!!