cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scribbles_
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi everyone,
I've been searching airtable forums for hours yet I can't find a solution that clearly explains what I need to do to achieve my desired results. There are different answers talking about using MIN() or something other formula, but I can't get it to work for me.

Scribbles__0-1686012770090.png

I have a lookup field that pulls date entries from another table, but there are many duplicate entries I can't remove.
So I used ARRAYJOIN(ARRAYUNIQUE(values), '\n'in the column beside it to rollup the fields and finally remove the duplicate entries. The problem is there are times attached to all entries as "T00:00:00.000Z" and all 
I want is the date part. For the life of me I can' figure out a way to get rid of them. Is there a way to achieve this result somehow? or to Format the dates?
Any help explaining what I need to do exactly would be helpful, thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

In the linked table, have a formula field with DATETIME_FORMAT() to convert the date field to a text string. Then roll up the formula field.

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

In the linked table, have a formula field with DATETIME_FORMAT() to convert the date field to a text string. Then roll up the formula field.

Scribbles_

Hi Kuovonne! 
I implemented it and finally got what I wanted.

The linked table:

Scribbles__0-1686034799359.png

The result:
I used this to rollup the fields like this

ARRAYJOIN(ARRAYUNIQUE(values), '\n')

Scribbles__1-1686034843748.png

Thank you for your answer.