845 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kosta_Kondraten
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I am looking to score my leads in my Airtable which I use as a CRM. I have a multi select field called 'Journey' which has a number of events in the lead life cycle - for example an IOI (indicator of interest) of the prospect asking about the price, or the timelines - what I would like to do is rollup those Journey steps which are in the 'Touchpoints' table and have a lookup field for the Contact into a Contact rollup field and calculate the lead score which would involve assigning unique values to the Journey steps. For example an IOI - Pricing might be 5 points, an IOI - Timelines - might be 7 points (as an example) - adding all those points together and having a lead score. Hope that makes sense. 

Any input of how to make a formula like this would be much appreciated. 

Video below for reference also:

https://share.getcloudapp.com/yAuAwJdW

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TheTimeSavingCo
17 - Neptune
17 - Neptune

You'll need to create a formula field that translates the multiple select field options into the appropriate points, and then sum everything up:  

Screenshot 2023-02-16 at 4.34.51 PM.png

IF(
  FIND(
    "IOI - Pricing", {Multiple Select}
  ),
) + 
IF(
  FIND(
    "IOI - Timelines", {Multiple Select}
  ),
)

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
TheTimeSavingCo
17 - Neptune
17 - Neptune

You'll need to create a formula field that translates the multiple select field options into the appropriate points, and then sum everything up:  

Screenshot 2023-02-16 at 4.34.51 PM.png

IF(
  FIND(
    "IOI - Pricing", {Multiple Select}
  ),
) + 
IF(
  FIND(
    "IOI - Timelines", {Multiple Select}
  ),
)

Thank you so much!!