Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maciej
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi,

I have this situation:
Zrzut ekranu 2021-12-17 o 14.32.41

But I need to have December 2021 only on the first row created in December. When a new row will be added in January only the first row in January will have “January 2021” on column Month.

Tried to do it with IF and AND but still gets an error.
Could you please help me with this?

4 Replies 4

This is not possible. Airtable is a database, not a spreadsheet, and as such records are not aware of other records being “above” or “below” them. Also, in different views records can have a different order, making the idea of a “first” record meaningless in a database.

Welcome to the community, @Maciej! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: It sounds like you effectively want a “header” for groups of records. If that’s the case, use the grouping feature to group by that {Month} field, then hide the field.

It souds good. Is that help me to achieve this kind of view in Webflow?

I need to have month and year only next to the first row.

Zrzut ekranu 2021-12-18 o 10.16.04

Thanks for the clarification. Unfortunately grouping in Airtable won’t help with that because you’re using field data as part of your interface in Webflow, but Airtable’s grouping structure only affects the display of the data, not the data itself.

That said, there is a way to do what you want, but the method to set it up will depend on the design of your base. In that light, I’ve got a question: what determines which item should be listed first for a given month? Is it based on a date field where the entered date is before all of the others? Is it set manually by dragging a record to the top of the list? Something else?