2296 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LeighAnnMoltz
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I don't know if this is possible .... if anyone tells me to restructure my data, I'm quitting lol 

I have Orders, Products, and Warehouses table. 

Using linked records, I assigned various warehouses to products. And then when orders are placed, it's looking up the warehouse based on the product.  

I want to show open open orders per warehouse in a rollup, but it's rolling up the products .... not the count of linked orders. I cannot some come up with how to write this formula .... it feels like it should be simple!  The linked records field is set to only lookup orders that are not yet shipped.

Screenshot 2023-05-18 at 1.49.35 PM.png

This is what I currently have set up as the formula - it's counting the number of products assigned to the warehouse though .... not the number of orders. 

Screenshot 2023-05-18 at 1.51.32 PM.png

Which makes sense. I just don't know how to make it do what I want.  

Also - I have duplicate order numbers (expected) because it's creating a line for every item in the order, not the order itself. So if there are three unique items in the order, the order number will technically be in my orders sheet 3 times, which is fine .... just a note of rthe fact that it'll need to count the number of unique values, not total.  

10 Replies 10
LeighAnnMoltz
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Thanks everyone for trying to help out!  

I opted to add an "orders" table and am doing a lookup from order details to pull the ship status over. I was able to accomplish my goal which for now is just to populate the content in an automation for open order updates to our fulfillment teams at each warehouse by using "find" conditions in the automation setup for each warehouse.  

It's not perfect and doesn't help me with reporting, but accomplishes the goal for today!