Help

Re: Show Overdue when date is past the due date. But hide when another option is selected in the single select field

472 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Prashant_T
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi everyone, So glad to join the community. I’m new to Airtable and been trying to get this work for the last 3 days, but I’m hopeless right now. :pensive:

So I have this “Overdue” column which shows it when the date is past 1.5 days from “Last Catchup”.
Formula: IF(DATETIME_DIFF(TODAY(),{Last Catchup},‘days’)>1.5,“Overdue”)

I have 2 more fields that need to be added to this:

1. Engagement (Single Select Field)
  2. Tag (Single Select Field)

What it needs to do:

1. I need to show the overdue after 2 days when “Engagement” field is set to “Couldn’t Connect”
  2. Overdue after 3 days when the “Engagement” field is set to “Guest Unresponsive”

AND

Need to hide the Overdue when:
The “Tag” field is set to “Confirmed” or “Lead Dropped”

Any help would be really appreciated. :slightly_smiling_face: I tried a few things, but in the end, it shows an error in the formula.

1 Reply 1

Hello and welcome @Prashant_T!

Based on your description I believe the below formula should do what you are looking to do:

IF(
    OR({Tag} !="Confirmed", {Tag} != "Lead Dropped"), 
        IF( 
            OR(
                DATETIME_DIFF(TODAY(),{Last Catchup},‘days’)>1.5,
                AND(
                    Engagement = "Couldn’t Connect",
                    DATETIME_DIFF(TODAY(),{Last Catchup},‘days’) > 2
                ),
                AND(
                    Engagement = "Guest Unresponsive",
                    DATETIME_DIFF(TODAY(),{Last Catchup},‘days’) > 3
                ),   
            ), "Overdue"
        ),
    BLANK()
)

It might need a little tweaking but it should give you the basic structure for the functionality you are looking for. Please let me know if you have any questions about how I wrote this formula- or if I can help tweak it to where it needs to be! :sparkles: