Help
Development & APIs
Share, ask questions, and learn more about the backend of your Airtable applications.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Script Block Performance - "Stupid Fast"?

There’s a saying in NASCAR, although the origin is largely unknown, really fast cars are often described as “stupid fast”. In my early and limited experience with the Script Block, I’ve noticed that barebones reading and enumeration of data sets are ...

UI (Scripting Block)

Hi, Airtable Scripting Block Documentation wrote: " In your script, you can use anything from the JavaScript standard library, except for DOM APIs that interact with HTML on the page." Suggestion: In place of DOM API that is not the right way to do i...

Automation - replacing Zapier?

From people’s experiments so far, are we seeing Scripting as an alternative to third-party automation like Zapier? I suppose by that I’m talking most simply about Airtable > Airtable automation.

Shiny New Toy [with Teeth]

Less than a few hours after Airtable released its long-awaited integrated scripting block, I was asked by more than one community member what I thought about this new shiny toy. By looking only at one example by @JonathanBowen, I am able to say – Th...

Labels