Help
Development & APIs
Share, ask questions, and learn more about the backend of your Airtable applications.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Calculated Fields not Returning 0 Values

So, here’s another in my long line of small issued in the API. I have simple formula fields in my table that add other columns together. It’s literally field a = field x + field y + field z. When I return field a, the api doesn’t return “0” properly....

Larry_Price by 6 - Interface Innovator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

API POST performance

Getting pretty poor performance for creating records. A POST request to create a record often lasts >30 seconds. Naturally the table I am creating records in references other tables, has a lot of fields, etc., but 30s is really frustrating. Any tips ...

Sam_Bauch by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Airtable API Node.JS and Insomnia

Hi, I’m trying to use Insomnia to debug my API requests, but I’m not getting very far with Node.JS… If I go to the API docs and grab the Node.JS (with our key) and paste it into the body section of Insomnia as “JSON Raw Text” and send it using https:...

JSON API Definition

Hi, Is there a way to generate a JSON data definition like the one below automatically from the API? It’s easy enough to write, but I wonder if the API can dish these up via a URL? I’m integrating Ultradox which has a drag and drop code generation...

Passing array to AirTable from iOS workflow app

Hello, Not sure if this is the right category to post to, but i’ll give it a shot. I am trying to pass an array (precisely - list of linked records) from iOS Workflow app and it is not working. the array i am trying to pass is formatted [“recID”, “re...

Api Returning Fields in Differrent Order

So, I’m using multiple api calls to generate a complete list of records for basic reporting in Google Sheets. Here’s the basic set up of arguments: Call 1 ?view=someView&fields=x&fields=y&fields=z Call 2 ?view=someView&fields=x&fields=y&fields=z&offs...

Larry_Price by 6 - Interface Innovator
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels