cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ashley_Jackson
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi all,

I have a list layout in Interface which allows users to click into records.  In the page which loads, I have a list block which shows a list of players who have played a game.  I have it set up to allow users to add new players to that list.  It works as expected on desktop, but not on the mobile Interface.  On mobile any existing players are visible, but there's no button to add a new player to the list.

Is this a feature that just hasn't come out yet or am I missing something super obvious lol?  TIA!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ella
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

The list view does not work on the mobile app. It is extremely frustrating. Interfaces also do not work on the mobile app even though I saw a release feature update notice that said it the interfaces would work on an iPhone. I have to seriously consider switching to another database system. I have emailed support and got a reply that this feature might be available in the future but there is no set timeline for the release.

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
Ella
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

The list view does not work on the mobile app. It is extremely frustrating. Interfaces also do not work on the mobile app even though I saw a release feature update notice that said it the interfaces would work on an iPhone. I have to seriously consider switching to another database system. I have emailed support and got a reply that this feature might be available in the future but there is no set timeline for the release.

Yeah, this is what i'm afraid of.  Sigh.  I can view certain Interface layouts on mobile since the update; but the functionality of each layout is different.  Some features work and others don't on mobile.  Sigh.  Thanks for letting me know your experience!