5500 23
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TDY
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

We are spending all morning desperately trying to find a way to get OUT of this hideous unwanted new interface view, and back to how things worked before.

Our clients are furious at this change and our inability to revert it. We've literally spent a year in developing a product for a major client who now DOESN'T WANT IT because of this change.

Does ANYONE here know how to revert this before we lose a major contract (nice timing Airtable, we're up for the 2nd year of development contracting)?

We are incredibly concerned with our Airtable decision now, as this type of change means they will do it to us again and we'll end up in this situation with clients again.

23 Replies 23
TDY
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Please explain Glide in this context?

Hi David,

I agree with all your points, but just so you know I was able to change the color of my interface by going back to "Home" and then customizing the base. You are right that it appears ALL interfaces tied to the base now are the same color, but at least you can change the color. Screen Shot 2023-05-11 at 10.06.26 AM.png

kendallodom
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Thanks Scott! If it helps anyone, I did email support this morning about this rollout and heard back within an hour. We are an enterprise customer so that could be why, I'm not sure. 

Mike_Lopez

Adding to this, my clients are also upset at this and want to find a way back to the old version... 

MY anger, is why do you have to make it so complicated to do simple things like change an interface color?!?!?!? WHERE IS THE OPTION?!?!?!?!?!