cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nichita
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi guys,

I run a B2B business and means that throughout the time we have multiple contracts, quotes, services etc. Historical and ongoing.

I was wondering If I could create a profile that links their contracts, quotes for long term relationships building that they can see and checkout for themselves - kind of like their own dashboard related to the business that they have with us Kind of like you can see the delivery status and past orders in Amazon

2 Replies 2

Airtable could store the data on the backend, but for the frontend, you would do that with a customer portal tool. Some of the best Airtable portals are Noloco, Softr, and JetAdmin,

JetAdmin might be my favorite, but Noloco might be the most powerful. I give a brief tutorial of Noloco on this Airtable podcast. And I also presented a full one-hour webinar on Noloco called Building a Client Portal on Noloco powered by Airtable.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld

Scott, thanks for the great info. I will take a look at the podcast and see how it goes!