461 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cshenoy86
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Why are elements (groups) in an airtable dashboard non resizable? I added a dashboard interface in airtable with two number groups that show the count of companies and two chart groups. When I click on the expand button on the chart group, I want it to display the pie chart and the list in a descending order with details below. Though this is seen currently, I am not able to resize the charts or increase the size of the list table below. The table is seen as a thin scrollable section at the bottom and it is a very tedious experience for a user to scroll again and again when in fact the page can be otherwise utilized to show a bigger table. (see screenshot below)

cshenoy86_0-1713855200282.png

As a work around, I tried to create a dashboard using a blank interface. However now the number or chart element is not clickable and it is static. 

This makes me think airtable dashboard is not a very cohesive tool. If one feature is present, it lacks in another feature. Is there a suggestion to show better dashboards using airtable alone? Or are third party tools a must?

Thanks

Chandrika

cshenoy
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

If you're viewing the interface in the base I shared and you're still facing the same issue it's probably localized to your computer / browser I reckon

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3

Hmm, I tried to replicate what you said and this is what it looks like for me:

Screenshot 2024-04-23 at 8.30.29 PM.png
Link to base

I see the small scrollable section only. Is it because there are a lot of rows in the data? Ideally if the elements would have been resizable, it would have been great.

cshenoy

If you're viewing the interface in the base I shared and you're still facing the same issue it's probably localized to your computer / browser I reckon