cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dustyGreg
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello, 

I have a list view with multiple tabs. I would like to change the default tab to not be "All records" but another one instead. I have tried to reorder tabs (to put "All records" at the end) in order to achieve this :

- I successfully managed to implement the desired behaviour on my personal account (different base / interface)

- I didn't manage to do it using my current account. There is apparently no way to change default tab...

Are you aware of some specific behaviour that would differ depending on account (and maybe plans). That would be very surprising but I don't find any suitable explanation regarding this discrepancy.

Thank you for your help!

13 Replies 13
gregcha

Hi there,
I'm dustyGreg fron another account.
I had a feedback from the support team regarding this bug. It doesn't solve anything but at least you can undertsand why and notice suggested workarounds aren't suitable (at least for me 😅)

gregcha_0-1692291789715.png

Got this email on June 15th.

LA
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi, same problem exactly here. Tried all workarounds. It is still failing.

Tested on Sep 7th 2023. It is bit inconvenient for the employees who has to use the interface.

Did you try adding the field that the tab is filtering by back to the grid or list view?   That worked for me last week, its not ideal to have it in the list since the field is identical for each record but it did allow my tabs to work correctly again.  Waiting for a fix as well.

gregcha

Here is a new update from the Airtable support team, sounds we'll soon have this solved

gregcha_0-1694603006616.png