cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GMMM
5 - Automation Enthusiast

percentage help.png

Hi, this should be really simple but there doesn't seem to be a way of displaying percentage of a total (fields meeting certain conditions).

Basically I have a list of leads. Each one is labelled as "converted to customer", "converted to partner" or has a blank field.

Instead of just counting the number of records meeting the conditions above, I would like to know the percentage of conversions to customer and conversions to partner,  and display this on an interface page.

Thanks.

8 Replies 8

My workaround for this is creating a single formula field for each percentage I want to see, and then using "Percent filled".  Hopefully someone else has a better idea!

Screenshot 2023-07-30 at 5.28.37 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-07-30 at 5.28.30 PM.png

   

Screenshot 2023-07-30 at 5.28.26 PM.png

Link to base

GMMM

Thanks, that is a great simple workaround. However, I would still like to do cross calculations between the columns/fields.

In other words, I want to count the number of non-conversions of all types. So in my one-field example, with the "conversion to client" and "conversion to partner", I can count the empty fields to get my answer.

Ideally, there would be formulas available in the Interface elements, but Airtable doesn't have that. 

Ahh...if you actually want to use those numbers I think you're going to need to create a new table, link stuff up appropriately, and then use rollups I'm afraid

re: Ideally, there would be formulas available in the Interface elements, but Airtable doesn't have that. 
Sigh yeah

ATADED
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

@TheTimeSavingCo - Can you share what formulas you used to count the status?

I'm not using any formulas, just the field summary!

Screenshot 2024-02-16 at 11.30.42 AM.png

ATADED
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I understand that for the interface. I meant for the base (data) 

Screenshot 2024-02-15 at 10.32.26 PM.pngScreenshot 2024-02-15 at 10.32.35 PM.png

Ah, right! It's:

IF(Status = "Todo", 1)

For future reference, you can duplicate the base to your own workspace to see formulas!  

ATADED
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Amazing!! Thank you so much!!!