3158 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
David_J_Phillip
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi everyone – i saw some folks ask this questions but have not seen an answer as of Q2 2022. Is there a way to embed interfaces into another web app/ website?

If not, is there a workaround like an elegante way to embed the whole airtable app into another website?

Thank you!

106 Replies 106
Eric_Bryant1
5 - Automation Enthusiast

+1

rileyspiller

Would love this feature. We'd like to share some Interface charts on our website.

bhender

+100000 desperate for this. We are going to have to swap to another platform and rebuild the dashboard without this feature. Our major corporate client cannot have airtable accounts / use their work laptops to log into it. 😡

lambertdepoix
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

That would be sooooooo usefull !

samster
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Late to the party, but yeah we neeeeeed this.

Manny_Vergara

This would be a game changing feature. +1!

kb2
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Another +1!

christian1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+111
Why hasn't Airtable responded to any messages after five pages of posts?  🤔 I'm new to Airtable and assumed it was possible to embed interfaces until I tested it today.

Ella
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Is it too optimistic to hope that if everyone who responded to this thread emailed airtable support with this request then airtable might listen?

This is a peer-to-peer forum.  Some Airtable employees participate, but messages here are aimed at other Airtable customers, not Airtable staff.  Please contact Airtable support and tell them you want to see this feature.  If enough of us do that, there is a better chance Airtable will invest the resources to get it done.