cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tamas_Koncsik
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi All,

there is an issue for some users I invited to use my interface. An error message pops up for them when clicking in one of the tabs. They are all read only users with NO access to the base. That specific tab is created using the new interface templates, where you can switch between views: list or gallery. 

Error message:

An error has occurred

Sorry, your request conflicted with another change.

Tamas_Koncsik_0-1678874931862.jpeg

Thank you in advance!

5 Replies 5
Vic_Airtable
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tamas,

This looks like an error our engineering team is currently working on. It is happening due to permissions on a linked record field in your Interface. We are hoping to have a resolution for this within the coming week, but if you're still having trouble with your Interface after that, I'd recommend submitting this as an issue to our Support Team

Thank you Vic, looking forward to seeing the resolution. 

pavello
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Would love to see resolution too! Have exactly the same problem (because people joining interface as read-only and don't have access to base).

halffrozen

Has there been any update to this? We have interfaces setup for employees also not having full Base access with iPhones that are having to select a specific record, and are unable to. Like others also, they can select other records in other interface pages, however of course, the specific page we need them to utilize, isn't working.

I personally didn't hear any complains from my users since ages, but that doesn't mean that it was resolved...