Help

How does one add a map to an interface as shown in the thumbnail Airtable is using allover?

Topic Labels: Interface Designer
160 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adi_Menayang
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I have seen Airtable use the thumbnail attached in this post to promote its interface webinars and more. But I can't find anywhere how to add a map interface as shown in this thumbnail, and the community posts I can find about maps are quite old and don't answer it. Does anyone know how to create this??

Airtable Map.png

2 Replies 2

Unfortunately, this is actually not possible without third-party tools such as Make’s Google Maps integrations, which can grab a static image of a map based on an address, and then insert that static image into an Airtable attachment field.

Hope this helps! If you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with anything Airtable-related, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consultant — ScottWorld 

CaseyNeemann
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Wow, so even if you accomplish that, its just a static image?  You're not able to click on it and see information about the location?  IMO that's pretty shady of Airtable to advertise this is such a deceptive way.  They know exactly what's expected when they show an image as clean as that, but it's all show. 

Even on their home screen if you don't have an account yet...  Very deceptive and disappointing...