709 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bid_CRM_System
5 - Automation Enthusiast

At roughly 4pm EST 8/19/24 none of my users, including myself (admin) could no longer click linked records to see the detail screen for the latest (non-legacy) interfaces I have built.  The legacy interfaces still allow for linked records to be clicked into detail screens.

It was working fine one minute, no changes to the interface were made, then the links simply stopped showing the flyout windows when the records were clicked.  When editing the interface and selecting the link destination it gives you the icon to test the flyout of the link and that does not work either.  Nothing at all happens when clicking the records.  No settings were updated or changed.  When I dug into it I did find that I could update my layout I was trying to click into and "Upgrade it out of legacy", however, when I attempted to do that it froze the page up and never was able to accomplish the upgrade.

It feels like an update went out that accidentally caused this issue.  Hoping that Airtable support sees this and looks into it.

Looking for anyone that can replicate on their base and provide any additional info so I know if this is an Airtable bug or a feature that I don't know how to configure.

9 Replies 9
cvoith
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I am also having this issue. It's so far only for some people on some interfaces. It's also on non-legacy pages, with the records in linked tables. I reached out to support for help, hopefully they fix this ASAP.

Lucas_Mendes
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

The same issue is happening with me and all other users in the enterprise.

Ruben_trd

Same issue here with non-legacy Record Review layout

TimN
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

I have flagged this post and issue internally (I noticed it myself today). To clarify, with the non-legacy record viewer, the record details flyout appears correctly when in design view and preview but not for users working with the published interface?

Ruben_trd

Nice, thanks,

For me (admin) the flyout doesn't appear either in design view and preview

And not showing for the users working with the published interface 

It's the same for me.

TimN
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

For everyone following this thread, an escalation has been created in Airtable for this issue. As and when I see updates I will post here as appropriate.

TimN
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Issue should be resolved - fix was put into production and I can confirm that it is resolved in my base/app (I did have to force a refresh in the browser).

Should you continue to experience issues then I would recommend logging a support case in the first instance.

Bid_CRM_System

Confirmed it is indeed resolved.  I wanted to thank your development team for addressing this and resolving it so quickly.  Major Kudos to everyone involved.