Help

Save the date! Join us on October 16 for our Product Ops launch event. Register here.

Interface List View Nested on single level

Topic Labels: Interface Designer
259 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cvoith
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hey guys!

I am looking to see if it's possible to "Enable nested records for this table" if I only have 1 level on a list view as a part of a record review page? I want my team to be able to drag parent and child Jobs into each other to stack them and quickly copy data from parent to child job (I have an automation). Let me know if this is possible or you need more information.

Thanks!

2 Replies 2
Mike_AutomaticN
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hey! Could you provide some screenshots for further context?

Thanks! 

Of course! So it currently looks like this, a one level list view from a field in a record review page

Screenshot 2024-08-21 at 9.46.13 AM.png

And I want it to look like this from a list view page with records nested even under a single level:

Screenshot 2024-08-21 at 9.47.44 AM.png

The level settings look like this in the list view page page not on the record review page. It doesn't have the "Enable nested records for this table".

cvoith_0-1724259209770.png

I'm guessing that it's a functionality only available in list pages but wanted to see if someone had a workaround. Or see if the airtable devs could make it so we can nest records like this in record review pages.