cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kaytee
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi! 

First post here - I am loving Airtable and what I have created. 

I only have a few people with access to our base - everyone else is using interfaces.

I granted a few people "Interface-only commentor", based on this support document (Interface Designer permissions (airtable.com)) They can "comment on interfaces", but I can't find what that means? 

what are they able to comment on and where? I was thinking that it would allow them to select drop down, check boxes, etc. However; they aren't able to. So what can they do with this access? 

I was trying to get a group of 11 to be albe to "sign-off" on a part of the process. Thoughts on how to accomplish this? (think grid view - more than one person might need to sign off on a line) 

I am still buidling my workflow, but have people in and working in it at the same time - so it is very fast moving! Thanks in advance!

1 Reply 1

> what are they able to comment on and where? 
I believe that gives them the ability to comment on records via the "Record Comments" element?

Screenshot 2023-02-24 at 4.14.28 PM.png

> I was thinking that it would allow them to select drop down, check boxes, etc....  I was trying to get a group of 11 to be albe to "sign-off" on a part of the process. Thoughts on how to accomplish this? (think grid view - more than one person might need to sign off on a line) 
Might need to give them edit permissions for this I think