19535 82
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andrey_Kovalev
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

I tried using interface designer and it is a very cool feature. One thing I would suggest to have is a sharing the interface like a view. For example, I would like to share particular interface in read only mode and do not want the user to be able to go and see all contents of the base. Currently, if I give read-only permissions the user can go and see all tables in the base.

82 Replies 82
Hamza_Mush
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Bumping again - being able to share / publish / embed these interfaces and dashboards in (or with) the public domain would be absolutely huge. Thanks.

Molly_Pfaff
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Adding my vote. Interfaces are amazing, and because they’re amazing, that’s the view I want to embed on my website for the public to see, not the table behind it.

Tim_Mitchell
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Agree with everyone here. We want to create dashboards to share particular information with our clients (about their data!). Having to create a whole new, paying user account for each one seems ridiculous! It should just be easy.

Juliana_Ebeling
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1

Interfaces plots work better that chart apps and want to embed it in my website

Josh_Brown
5 - Automation Enthusiast

This is the primary use case for interfaces…why this is not a feature makes no sense to me.

Joanne_Cooper

I would also like the ability to embed a read only Interface on my website.

Tomas_Vila_Luz

This is a must for the interfaces option to be worth it. Any news here?

Dennis_Petrou
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Plus 10 here! Seems like this is a highly requested feature, and honestly one that should have been a no brainer. Any news on this?

Interfaces are an amazing way to organize info for people that aren’t in or you don’t want to have access to the main base, unfortunately we can’t share with anyone that way! Should also be mobile friendly!

Please!!

glg
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 this feature is really needed, can’t wait to have an update from airtable on this

Bill_Christo

+1 for this feature. But unlike the shared views, please make the pages auto-update, so changes don’t require manually browser refreshes. Thank you.