cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jason_Jakarta
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Everyone, 

I've started using the new interface forms and come across a few issues with loading. The latest one can be seen in the attached. When a client receives a link in an email to the form, then adds some text, they get this error when submitting 'Refresh Page to Submit Form' (Refreshing doesn't help)

This works OK if I'm logged into Airtable but not from a incognito or anonymous users. The form is set to allow anyone on web to submit. 

Anyone else having this issue? looking for a quick fix rather that return to the previous forms

Cheers 

7 Replies 7
Jason_Jakarta
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Additional Information: This is happening as there is a hidden linked field that is prepopulated in the URL. This doesn't get prepopulated if the user is not logged in, although if its unhidden they can choose from the list? 

Tina_Wheeler
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am having the exact same problem, except the person is signed in and I have a requirement on the form that the person is signed in to see the form.

I think the cause of the issue is that I had been updating some settings on the form when someone tried to submit to it, and now she can't use the form at all. She has tried:

• Refreshing the page
  • Clearing her browser cache
  • Restarting browser
  • Clearing her form entries
  • Signing out of Airtable and back in

Pedro_Pais
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Having the same issue, with two different users, one that was probably in the same situation as described by @Tina_Wheeler, but the other just tried to use the form after being set as final.

In contact with support, but so far no solution.

Pedro_Pais
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Got this info from support, which kind of works, but reduces functionality:

This may be occurring due to the user having read-only base permissions but attempting to submit a form, which in some cases will be treated as a record-create action (thereby preventing the user from submitting the form).

This can be overcome by enabling the form to be accessible by anyone with the link [...] while also turning off the toggle to track submitters

I tried restricting to our domain and keeping the toggle to track submitters on and it also worked.

Thanks for the clarification,l I assumed it was something like this but does really restrict the usage of it  

caragator2000
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I'm having this same issue, but restricting to our domain is not an option for me. I really need to be able to give access to anyone on the web. Are there any other workarounds I could try?

elisa-chovanian
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey people, Im having the same problem, I have people that are signed in and people that are not, and both cannot finish submiting the form. I need this solution not only restricted to our domain as well, any ideas?