285 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DrToooom
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Interface designer is nice but on mobile it’s quite pointless and I hope I’m mmissing something. Wouldn’t want to use a 3rd party for building interfaces.

the list views show a random number of fields see sceenshot below. How can this be fixed? 

Also, to add a record - you need to ba an editor. So bad 😞 I have loads of people only doing that. Submitting records. Now I must make a workaround - because through a form it works 

IMG_1687.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Dan_Montoya
Community Manager
Community Manager

I tested this on one of my interfaces.  The mobile fields are tied to the first 3 fields of the list view supporting the mobile view.

IF on desktop the first three fields are A,B,C then on mobile those fields show up.  When i changed it to CBA, the fields showed up in mobile as CBA.

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
Dan_Montoya
Community Manager
Community Manager

I tested this on one of my interfaces.  The mobile fields are tied to the first 3 fields of the list view supporting the mobile view.

IF on desktop the first three fields are A,B,C then on mobile those fields show up.  When i changed it to CBA, the fields showed up in mobile as CBA.

Hi Dan, that seems correct. 
I guess the best case for me is to concatenate formula so the first field will be more useful 🙂