Help

Re: Mobile Interface 2/15/24 article...anyone able to access your interface from the app today?

300 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
megnar
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I just found this article today: https://support.airtable.com/docs/mobile-interfaces-in-airtable

Like many/everyone, we really, really need a mobile interface view for our Non-profit organization. We're looking at purchasing a cheap laptop to keep onsite, but it would be so much easier to have ONE iPad, which we can easily get donated. I was searching about whether we could use chrome to view our interface on a chromebook, and I came across the above article that was posted yesterday. 

I have messaged support, but though I'd check here as well. The airtable version in the app store is 2 weeks old, and I am still getting the "view on desktop" message.  Looks like google play store was updated on 2/14...guess I need to wait and download it on my kid's android when she gets home from school 🙂

2 Replies 2
Jeff_Bingman
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

It looks like, from that article, it's only available on mobile for certain types of interface views:

List View Overview
Gallery
Kanban
Calendar

Oh darn, ok. But I see I can’t see the list view on mobile yet either. So I guess we still wait for an update.