9197 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leandro_medeiro
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can print the interface view? when I click to print the view has the wrong margins. I already tried to save the page in pdf but without success.

16 Replies 16
Piero_Fanelli
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

@Hannah_Wiginton I tried your suggested solution (GoFullPage) but it doesn’t work with interface designer page. It just takes a screenshot of what I see on the screen. On the other hand, it works perfectly with other sites. Im the only unlucky person?

Hey Piero,

I haven’t tried using it on an interface in a while, so I’m not sure.
If your interface is larger, maybe it struggles. I’ll test it out later.

5 - Automation Enthusiast

I’m a big fan of Documint. Takes some work to get what you want - but very flexible and powerful!

@Piero_Fanelli – just fyi, “interface” is different than “page designer”. The tool prints what is on screen so if you are trying to use page designer, that’s expected to print just the sidebar.

Leno_Marin

I hope a better option is available soon.  Printing to PDF is not acceptable for my particular needs.

GoFullPage is a game changer for me in this workflow. Thank you!

I have found out that when you do a custom page in Page Design you would be able to print as many pages as you like but one thing that I didn't find is how you can print from the interface design.