185 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HeidiFogle
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Earlier today, I deleted some value options from one of my single-select fields (Team Type) in one of my tables - I did not do anything else like delete the field, change its type, or change any field permissions. Now in the Interface builder, a Grid element linked to that table is grayed out with the error message "Field "Team Type" was changed and can no longer be selected". I have hidden and unhidden Team Type from the grid Fields list, and gone into Edit it and then Saved it without making further changes, but nothing I've tried is working. I made this change a while ago, so it is impossible to go back and literally undo the actual option deletion action I did, and the change is necessary for our data so I don't want to return the data to its previous state anyway. Does anyone know what is happening here and how I can restore my grid? Thank you for anything you can offer!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Hmm...is there a filter using the deleted options maybe?  If you could provide a read only invite link to a duplicated copy of your base with example data that'd be really helpful!

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Hmm...is there a filter using the deleted options maybe?  If you could provide a read only invite link to a duplicated copy of your base with example data that'd be really helpful!

You're right, the filter on the grid element was using Team Type in one of its conditions. Thank you!