2157 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brian_Gumm2
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I believe this will be a fairly common request and it’s something I noticed right off the bat when designing a dashboard interface for one of my “aggregation tables” for an e-commerce store that’s being fed data from Shopify.

Use Case: New Customers vs. Churned Customers in a given Cohort Year
Currently, it seems I have to create two separate charts, like so…
Screen Shot 2021-11-14 at 10.41.56 AM

Ideally, I would like to lay these two charts “on top of each other.” They’re both drawing data from the same table, so the X-Axis is the same. The Y-Axis is just 2 different columns’ values in the same table & rows.

34 Replies 34
Vykintas_Gloden
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Yes, Airtable, please, get this rolling.

Pawel1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

AT please do this, it's a basic function, we need it

EvanCasey
5 - Automation Enthusiast

+1 on this ask, we aren't able to fully roll out our reporting in Airtable until this is a feature. I love so much about Airtable as a user and creator; however, the interface is the only part of Airtable that our leadership really sees, so it needs to have this functionality.  

Youri_Voet
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 on this!

IT_Departmenrt

Is there not a work around for thi? it seems such a standard option from a reporting point of view

Westeasy
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Big time need this.  Charting right now is just... too basic.

+1 on adding this feature!

Diego_Ketels
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1... seems pretty obvious that this functionality would help transition entire data dashboards from other solutions like power BI, tableau, etc. to AT Interfaces. I've dabbled a lot with data these last 5 years but I love the ease of use & automations that AT provides. 

Unfortunately, this limitation forces me to download the data through AT's API with python,
then either inject it in a google sheet or build a custom streamlit app in python to visualize it the way I want.

More EDA features would definitely give AT an extra edge I believe... nothing their engineers can't tackle.

Clement_Lapierr

+1, can't believe this is not a thing yet

lydiafine3
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Another +1 for this... I'm loving AT for so many reasons, and this is the BIGGEST hole in the capabilities. Please, do a sprint for this and give us multi-series charts, please please please!  

Andy
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have wanted this feature for a while now. The charts are not nearly advanced enough. The functionality hasn’t been touched since they launched extensions years ago. 

I like Airtable, but it seems as though they do something new, usually quite polished, but then move onto another new thing rather than refine what they’ve already got.