Help

Showing individual records in a dashboard (for showing various formula based KPIs)

Topic Labels: Interface Designer
Solved
Jump to Solution
190 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
0800-grizzly
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi,

Looking at creating a dashboard for an CRM/ERP application. One key metric to show would be conversion, i.e. percentage of leads that became customers. Since the dashboard "Number" element can only summarise a given column, not perform calculations between columns, I created a new table "BI" to hold various metrics that I will need.

In that table it is easy to link e.g. all contacts and perform rollups and formula calculations to get the needed metric. But then I realised I seemingly cannot place an individual record, say "Overall conversion" (formula: customers / all leads) in the dashboard.

I found that number or graph elements could be used to summarise e.g. yes/no columns which in a way would show the same information, but I'd prefer a simple "Conversion: 42%" instead of a whole graph with all the other, unnecessary information.

How would you go about this?

Rgds,

Björn

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Hm if I only have a single record in a table and I use a "SUM" on the field it appears to do what you want:

Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 10.08.20 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 10.09.04 PM.png

Link to base

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Hm if I only have a single record in a table and I use a "SUM" on the field it appears to do what you want:

Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 10.08.20 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 10.09.04 PM.png

Link to base

Indeed it does! Super thank you! I thought I had looked for all alternatives, but somehow I hadn't thought about trying *that*.

Cheers,

Björn