Help

Re: Troubleshooting Image Loading Issues in Airtable with Pager Design Extension

257 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dagoberto_Salle
5 - Automation Enthusiast

When I query the Airtable base, the image does not appear. In the Pager Design extension, the image fails to load.

5 Replies 5
Cara_Van_Meter
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I'm having trouble with this too. I use page designer to issue job tickets that include QR codes that are unique to each record. The QR code attachments are showing up just fine in the data, but for some reason they've suddenly stopped showing up in the page designer extension. What's going on?

Dagoberto_Salle

I'm experiencing the same issue with images not loading in the Airtable Page Designer extension. This started about 4 hours ago. I've tried clearing my browser cache, using a different browser, and verifying the image links, but the problem persists. Have you found any solution or heard back from Airtable support?

hcathep
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Just chiming in to say I am also experiencing this issue. Creating a new page did not fix the issue, nor did reloading the extension.

Cara_Van_Meter
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

This is the response I received from Airtable Support about an hour ago: 

Sorry for the trouble you are experiencing with the Page Designer extension! We have flagged this issue with our engineering team, and are actively working on a fix. We'll keep you posted with any updates!

So far, no updates.

Dagoberto_Salle

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble you are experiencing with the Page Designer extension! We have flagged this issue with our engineering team, and are actively working on a fix. We'll keep you posted with any updates!

Best,

The Airtable Support Team