cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rbgroup
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi,

The functionality of creating a new ticket is not working as it should. Is anyone else experiencing this error?

Thank you

8 Replies 8

Hello Semsongleng-KH,

There is no error message that appears,  I have screen recorded to show you what I'm experiencing. I have recorded this on Vimeo, here is the link <iframe title="vimeo-player" src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/872846177?h=1cf664d492" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I am unable to create a new ticket OR duplicate existing tickets while this issue persists. Can you help?

Thank you

Hi, 

I have tried to add tickets via the grid view, however it is still not allowing me to create tickets.

I have also tried Airtable via Chrome and it is not working as it should.

rbgroup_0-1696929947593.png

Can you advise when the fix will be available?

Thank you,

Hi Seosongleng-KH,

I have tried all of the steps you have advised, but still unable to create tickets in Airtable.

I have emailed the support email address, are you able to see how long the fix will take before we have a resolution?

Thank you,

rbgroup
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

@scott regarding the issue I raised, is this issue something Airtable is aware of? 

No, you probably have some other issue going on, like incorrect table permissions or not enough privileges to create new records. Also, if it’s a sync table, new records can’t be created in a sync table.

rbgroup
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

@ScottWorld ok - I have emailed support@airtable.com Is this a legit email address?

Also, is there a way to easily identify within the platform where to contact our platform manager?

Yes, support@airtable.com is the support email address, but they only provide support for Business Plans and Enterprise Plans. (No support for Teams Plans.)

I'm not sure what you mean by platform manager?

Hi @ScottWorld 

Ok, great I have email through to the support team. I am referring to an account manager for our Airtable account, I'm unsure if we have a direct contact?

Thank you