730 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tony_Petruzzi
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I'm just gonna lead with this... I HATE AIRTABLE... and I mean I HAAAAAAATE AIRTABLE. I'm forced to use it but I can't stand it. It is THE most clunky P.O.S. website I have ever seen and of course this point is driven home on a daily basis. 

I'm trying to delete an interface or unpublish it, but for some unknown reason, I cannot seem to find the interface menu to let you do this anyway. I searched the forums and the documentation for these elusive "3-dots" I'm suppose to see next to the interface name, but I don't see them.

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong, so I can get pass this and not have to deal with this crappy website for another month.

Tony_Petruzzi_0-1688847037030.png

4 Replies 4
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Yeah, it's a very sad state of affairs that Airtable's engineers don't spend much time using their own product, so there isn't a lot of user-friendliness nor intuitiveness (nor advanced functionality) built into their product.

Unbelievably, they've completely hidden this functionality where nobody can intuitively find it.

First, you have to enter "Edit" mode for your interfaces. Then, all the way in the top of the right margin, you will see some tiny text that says "All Pages". Click on that, and you can delete interfaces.

It makes no sense.

Tony_Petruzzi

They continue to screw things up... Notice the double arrows now next to the interface name... AGAIN, AGAIN... absolutely ZERO quality assurance checking from their end.... 

Tony_Petruzzi_0-1689081301550.png

Tony_Petruzzi

Finally found it after looking for days.... On the right hand side, when you first enter the interface, you will have an interface menu. IGNORE THE MENU ON THE LEFT. Mouse over the interface name and you will see the elusive "3 dots" where you can see the menu to duplicate the interface.

Tony_Petruzzi_1-1689081539988.png

Yeah, that’s the solution that I wrote above. It makes absolutely no sense.