701 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sean_Murphy1
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Is it just me or is this the worst placed delete button ever? That's where the close button goes, guys... Good job there's an undo feature!

Sean_Murphy1_0-1684527777233.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vic_Airtable
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Sean_Murphy1 

Thanks so much for the feedback regarding the trash can icon being in the top right corner (where typically the close button would go). I've shared your feedback with our team and we are currently thinking through ways of redesigning this menu so that the delete button will not live in the top right corner. We don't yet have a scheduled release time for this redesign, but please know that we heard your feedback and are working to change this soon 👍

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
Vic_Airtable
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Sean_Murphy1 

Thanks so much for the feedback regarding the trash can icon being in the top right corner (where typically the close button would go). I've shared your feedback with our team and we are currently thinking through ways of redesigning this menu so that the delete button will not live in the top right corner. We don't yet have a scheduled release time for this redesign, but please know that we heard your feedback and are working to change this soon 👍

Sean_Murphy1
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I appreciate the reply and I always look forward to Airtable's ongoing improvements. ❤️