Help

Re: AirTable Consultant Sought (Eastern Time Zone U.S. preferred)

613 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Neal_Bell
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I believe that I have a somewhat unique use case scenario.

I have successfully migrated one key piece of my operation from spreadsheets into AirTable, and need to solve a couple of additional issues before this AirTable-based approach achieves “minimum viable function” status. I think that these missing pieces are feasible, but I lack the expertise to structure a clean solution.

In 15-minutes (or less), on a ZOOM session, I can narrate a quick tour of my AirTable base, and outline the functions that I need help building. If you are interested in receiving this briefing and discussing this consulting opportunity, just let me know.

7 Replies 7

Hi @Neal_Bell,

Welcome to Airtable Community ! :slightly_smiling_face:

Id be interested to have a Zoom meeting with you (although I don’t meet the Time Zone requirement, but I ll manage). Feel free to email me on mohamedswellam@hotmail.com

BR,
Mo

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @Neal_Bell ,

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as hoping on a Zoom screen-share session to take a closer look at your base.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Eric

cor
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hello @Neal_Bell,
We would be able to assist. I have sent you a direct message with more detail and look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards
Cor

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Neal,
Having worked on some complex Airtable bases in the past, I would be interested in hearing more about your project.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Sofia_Grace
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi,

I can help out.
Please check PM.

Best Regards,
Sofia G

cherry_yang1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Neal,

I’m an Airtable consultant and have built databases for clients in various industries and can work with you in Eastern Time. It’s great that you’ve already migrated all of your data. Please email me at cherry[at]airopsconsulting.org and we’ll set up a time to discuss how to implement your Airtable base.

Here’s my website if you’d know to know more about me. https://www.airopsconsulting.org/

Look forward to connecting with you.

Best,
Cherry

SergioCodes
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hey @Neal_Bell !

An Upwork top-rated consultant here:

:gem: 100% Job Success
:one: Upwork - Top Rated
:star: 5 Star Rates
:nerd_face: Expert in Airtable / Zapier / Google Apps Script

I can help you with your project, some links so you can see my work:

I´ve helped companies like yours in the past, I´m very experienced in projects that needs custom scripts, custom formulas, zapier automations or even better table design so you can be able to track your operation.

Feel free to schedule a free introduction call at https://calendly.com/chechedotmx/introduction

Sergio